My Little Garden

November is quickly coming to an end, so I wanted add a little something to the end of the month. I thought it would be fun if I gave a little update on my garden. I find that out of all the projects I try, starting a garden is the longest and hardest project to do. But also the one I want the most to be successful at.

So here's how my garden looked near the beginning of the month. 


At that time I had a couple of pepper plants sprouting and my pumpkin's were just beginning to sprout. And all my avocado pits were still to go soup cups.


And here's how everything looks presently:



My pepper plants seem to lose their leafs and grow new ones. I can't seem to get them to grow any bigger than that.

The pumpkins are really starting to vine. I think pretty soon, I'm going to have to look into replanting them outside (and try some ways to keep the various wildlife away 

And as for the avocados, they either know they are being grown in the wrong season or they just need more time to start sprouting. I guess we'll find out next month!

Comments