Monday Free Write

All right, I'll admit it. I've been dreading this post all week. It seems that while I was off playing with pumpkins and getting Santa Alf ready for Christmas, I forgot to take the time to think out a topic for today.

So instead of a long free write, I thought I would just share something that made me happy this week. To end October, I shared an easy way to start upcycling was to start reusing food containers. 

And this week while my mom came to help me with the Blue and Lion, she brought some left over chicken chili stored in left over ice cream containers!


(Which I plan to use as cupcake cup storage after I'm done with it)

I know it may not seem like much, but it means somebody's listening (even if it is just my mom) and its a start. And that's how revolutions start. One person at a time.

Comments