Reader's Digest Needlework Book


Okay I have a confession to make. This is actually my favorite post I write every month. I just love sharing products that I love (and use all the time!) and I think you will too!

So for this month             ,    I wanted to share with the book that helped me get started with crafting:

The Product:




Readers Digest Needlework Book


Why I love It:

Okay so it was actually my mother's and she sent it down over to me when Blue was about 9 months old. And then I didn't even crack it until probably a year ago when I was trying to learn needlepoint. And I found that it made various stitches on needlepoint seem easy and not at all that terrifying.

So when I finally decided to learn how to crochet, it was of course the first place I turned to. And I found it was helpful, but then I went searched Pinterest for a second opinion. (Which ended up being a big mistake and I ended up teaching myself some weird version of crochet.) So when I was finally ready to learn how to crochet, this book made it simple.

So now I know if I ever want to pick up any other form of needlework, this is a great resource (and I shouldn't get caught up with Pinterest and the different guides on there!)

In short its the best (and easiest!) guide to learn needlework from!

(And right now its $0.98 on Amazon. So there is no reason not to buy your own!)

Comments