Monday Free Write

Well here we are at the first Monday in September and well... I'm not sure how the best way to start this month is. Right now I've got so much floating around in my head that its hard to get the words out; let alone turn them into sentences. 

So first I guess I want to say that I think August was the most successful month on the blog yet. However I didn't realize how unevenly I stacked up the blog posts until I was midway through the month and I wasn't blogging everyday. (Which is fine, I like having a few days off to work on projects instead of writing everyday. If I've learned anything blogging is all about balance, or at least for me it is!) So while I was setting up the schedule for September I tried to be a little more mindful to spread out all my projects and the updates to old projects I have coming.

Apart for that, I loved my last free write. I love reading and I often want to respond to what I read, but I don't always have the proper place to do it. So its nice that I now have a space where I can share my own experiences and opinions based on what I've read. I've got a couple of things I want to write about; I just need to finish reading them and then try to shake out the words properly. 

All right I guess, that's all I wanted to say today. A short and sweet Monday Free write to kick off the new month!

Comments