A Great Way To Organize Your Cords

All right, I'm back again with another quick tip. 

I make it no secret that I have two very curious toddlers in my house. And as I use my sewing machine and stand mixers more and more, the more they both want to help me. So leaving either one of them out while not in use is not really an option. I don't mind storing either of them, but dealing with the cords can get a little chaotic. 

So I was very excited to find this cheap and easy tip below to help organize the wires while they and other small machinery are being stored.

Tip


Use to Cord Bundlers to organize cords.

idea from Dreaming in DIY

Results


So I wanted to try this on a couple different machines. The first obviously was my stand mixer. I was a little nervous on where to place it on the back of my mixer (and I was equally nervous it would fall off before I had a real chance to try it out). But really as long as you follow the cord from the machine it'll show you the best place to put the cord bundler.



And needless to say, it's stayed in place and I love being able to pull the mixer out and put back in without worrying about the cord.

The second machine I wanted to try it on was on my sewing machine. I wanted to see if I could attach it to the side, so I wouldn't have to take off the cord every time I put it up. (Not really a huge hassle, but the cord bundlers come two to a pack, so I just thought this would be good solution to my little problem)




And well it took a little time to figure out how to wrap the cord around properly. (The pedal kept getting in the way). But over all I love being able to move it off my desk and into my bookcase in one move.

So as you can see. This is a great tip to keep your cord organized for just about any small machine you have.



Comments