Monday Free Write

So apparently its October now! And I guess I've officially made it to the year mark. I'm not sure exactly when I started blogging. Sometime in September or October. (I guess I should look that up?), but I really didn't hit my stride in the blog until April and then got things into full swing by July. So even though its been around a year now, I still feel like I've only been blogging for a couple months now. But I'm still proud of all the progress I've made.

All right onto the fun stuff!

I had a really good September. I've figured out a schedule that works for me and for the blog. And I was finally able to spread out my projects enough to cover most of the month. I did have one week that I was a little short on posts (which apparently caused my viewership to plummet). So now I have to get it back in October. (And make sure that I don't have another week like that). Overall I'm very happy with September and I would like to continue most of what I did into October.

I especially liked using Monday Free Writes to review or add on to different articles I've read. I think it adds a new dimension to the blog and also allows me to share what I'm reading. And believe me, I'm always reading something. (Right now it's Columbine by Dave Cullen, which is really insightful and interesting to learn all the ins and out of what really happened vs. what the media reported on happening. I'm not yet sure if I'll cover it for the blog or not)

And moving onto October, this is the first time that we're starting the month and I don't have the whole month planned out. Here's the temporary schedule from my bullet journal right now.


I've got most of the pieces into place right now. I mean all post can change at a moments notice, depending on if I can actually get the projects done in time. (That is my biggest problem with the blog. I'm always putting off projects or post until day of and I have no idea how to get over that.)

And while we're here, I guess if I had to guess where I would be in a year from now. I would say I'd being putting up a new post everyday. And have a whole lot more viewers than I do right now.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking!

Comments