Monday Free Write

It (as always) has been a busy week here in the Lietz household. We (mainly me) are still working very hard with Blue to get him potty trained. Right now its still an hour by hour operation. Some hours he wants to sit on the potty, others he's kicking and screaming and I do everything I can to keep him there. And yes there are plenty of wet spots now around my house from where he forgets he's not wearing a diaper. But I think slowly he's starting to get it. (I just wish he would go a little faster though. I'm tired of cleaning up pee spots!). So I'm sure I'll have a full post about potty training once he's finally potty trained!

As for my little Lion, well he's in transition mode right now too. I'm slowly coming to the end of his formula supply and now have to figure out how to switch him over to sippy cups and almond milk. I'm sure he'll handle it better than I will. And I'm also working on switching him from baby food to self feeding food (he really enjoys though waffles I make the other day. I might just make him a batch and start giving him some everyday for breakfast!).

As for the blog, as you can there are new tabs at the top (and even the old ones are getting worked on). I know it doesn't seem like much, but to me it feels like the more little tweaks I make the better I feel about the blog. And the closer I am to finally making my grand launch. And that makes me really happy because I really am passionate about this blog and I want to share it with everybody (but I also want to make sure I make the best first impression too. So I have to remind myself to have patience with it.

So that's that. Now I'm off to work on one of fifty billion projects I've got running through my head right now. 


Comments