Monday Free Write

Another Monday here and I have no idea what I want to write about. I think I'm so tired this week that I literally have no inspiration And after two cups of coffee and spending all day trying to shake something lose inside, nothing has sprung. So I guess we'll go back to old times I'll just give a brief overview of what's happening in my world.

You know, considering I was doing nothing but free writes for about six months July feels like a miracle happened.. I'm slowly but surely getting more comfortable blogging and juggling that with projects in the works and projects that need to be written up (and with my work and mom life too). Also I'm starting to set up how I want things to look around here. There's still a long way to go, but I'm ready! I'm so ready to start promoting this place and making it a go to blog site when you want to know if things really work or not.

This brings me to August. I think this is going to be the best month yet for the blog. I have a lot of projects planned and I'm ready to start trying them out and writing about them. In fact every time I turn around I'm trying to add more projects to write about and thinking of new ways to update old posts. 

That sentence just might be a dream come true.

I've always wanted to get to this point, I just wasn't sure we'd ever get here and I'm going to do everything in my power to keep this happening.

Comments