A Great way to Organize Your Purse (or Diaper Bag!)

The most important part of this blog is for me, is that I can use Pinterest to help get my life in order. So I thought I would start a segment for products I've discovered that have improved my life.

(And I guess I should state before we begin that I'm not being paid to talk about this product. I just love it and I think you will to. The links however are associated, so if you life it please click the links to buy it!)

So to kick off this new segment I want to start with a great (and cheap!) option to help organize your purse.


Large Purse Organizer Insert Handbag Pouch Tidy & Neat


I actually have two of these bag organizers. One that I use in my purse:



I love the way it fits in my bag and I love the way I can easily store all the crap I keep in my bag. 

Here's closer front view and a back view of how I organize my belongs in it.


As you can see on one side I like to keep my tie for work and  spare paper to make notes and lists on (normally there's a marker there too) And then on the other I keep a small bottle of pain reliever, hand sanitizer and my sunglasses. I like using the zipper pockets to hold my Kindle Paperwhite and my check book (you never know when you need a check! All right you probably won't, but just in case, it makes a good place to store them). And most importantly I like using the big middle pocket for my wallet.

And the other I use to organize the diapers and changing materials in my diaper bag



I use the zippered pockets to separate the two sizes of diapers I need (now I use one side to hold Blue's underwear) and I use the big pocket to hold my wipes (and a changing pad if need be). And I like to keep Butt Paste and folded up plastic bags. (You could also store a small toy or pacifier if you want).

The best part is that I can easily transfer all of my diapers supplies to the Shark Back Pack Mike uses as his diaper bag. (I wouldn't want to insult his manhood by making him carry my girly diaper bag after all)

So there you have it. I love my bag organizers and I think you will too.

Comments