PS: Natural Products



I have thought long and hard about which product to talk about today. Since Christmas is right around the corner, I knew it had to be something great, but not something gimicky (so no Kitchenaid Stand Mixer or Singer Sewing Machine today! Or ever because as much as I love mine, really any stand mixer or sewing machine will do). So I was stumped for a while and then I realized this was also my last product spotlight for the year and maybe it shouldn't be about Christmas gifts, but instead about products to help create a better you for 2017.

(All links are affiliated. So if you like or need it please use the links provided. The blog gets a kickback without any extra charge to you)

The Product(s):

Natural Products

Tom's Of Maine















So far I use their toothpaste and soap (and once I run out of deoderant, I'm sure I'll use that too). I absolutely love the toothpaste; my teeth definitely feel cleaner and better. (And I recently switched back to non natural toothpaste and I definitely felt a difference.) And for the soap, I've luckily had good skin, so I haven't noticed any real difference, but it does give me a piece of mind that everything I'm putting on my body is from nature.

Trader Joe's



If you actually live close to Trader Joe's, you are so lucky! The closest one to me is about 20-30 minutes away. So I only make the trip every couple months or so. The main reason I go is for their Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo and Conditioner. It all natural with out the all natural price tag. (That is if you can buy it from the store!).

Green Toys



















I know Green Toys aren't all natural , but they are 100% made of reycled materials and made in the US. So if you are looking for a great Christmas present for your kids, look no further. My mom actually turned me onto me Green Toys and the boys have been hooked ever since. Blue is especially fond of the train and the dump truck models. But they really come in all sorts of toys and a lot of different colors. (Yes even girl colors if your daughter likes that)


Comments