Monday Free Write

There's officially less than a week until Christmas! And less than two weeks left in 2016! Its crazy how fast the year goes isn't it? It feels like it was just June and I was worrying about running the blog and getting it ready for the big launch. Well its almost time for that.

I'm hoping that will be sometime in January. I know I was hoping for the new year, but there's still so much work to do on the blog. All right that might be an overstatement. I just want to update the banner and the color scheme. And do a little touch up work along the way. The problem is that I just (finally!) started training for a new restaurant. So for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be super busy with that and still maintaining my normal work schedule. So I'll do my best to keep up with the blog. Its just more than likely that some of posts are going to be a day or two delayed.

I'm not going to lie, it's very disheartening. But I know in the end it'll be for the best. It gives me a little more time to work on everything. (I was going to say perfect everything, but the point of this blog is not perfection. Its to keep trying; things often don't work right the first time, try again. Or try them a different way. Eventually it'll all work out!). And that's where I need to keep my focus.

So hopefully these next two weeks fly by as quickly as the rest of the year has. (And then I'll be ready to tackle the big launch for the blog!) 

Comments