Folding A Fitted Sheet

I remember being in college when Martha Stewart's daytime show came back on the air. (The one she did after prison). I'm not sure how many times I saw her have a segment on folding, but I remember at least seeing it more than once. (I believe her segment on folding t-shirts was quite popular.) And so I watched her several times teaching the audience how to fold a fitted sheet. I never participated, though. (I'm not sure why, I guess I thought I had no problems folding a fitted sheet. Silly me!)

So now here I am 6 or 7 years later and I realize that I really didn't know what I was doing. And I wish I had paid more attention to Martha. So since I'm on laundry improvement spree, I thought there was no better time to learn how to properly fold a fitted sheet.

The Project

Learn How To Fold A Fitted Sheet

instructions from this photo:


(photo from Sleep Number.)

Results

So here we go; folding a fitted sheet! (It can't be that hard can it?)

First step is figuring out where to put the sheet.

Since the boys are out of the house, I decided to use an open spot on the floor.



After that its smooth sailing. (As long as you make sure to tuck the corners into each other!)


And voila my fitted sheet is folded neatly and tucked into a pillow case!


Its as easy as that! (So there's no reason you shouldn't try it too!)

Comments