Monday Free Write

Well its the first Monday in December, so you know what that means right? Its time for my Monthly Review!

So where do I begin with November? 

(As I always say) Novemeber was probably my most successful month on the blog. I pushed myself a little bit further with the amount of projects. (Almost one a day!) and I've tried to set up my posting that after I'm done posting, that I go back through that section of the blog and update it. I know it seems obvious that's how I should do it, but I'm just so bad at remember to do it. So I definitely need to work on that more in December. (After all I'm hoping to make my big launch in January! So I definitely need to get this entire thing under control by the end of December)

And you know towards the middle of November I loosened the strings on the instagram account. I started posting more pictures of projects in the works and had a little more fun with my captions. And I've actually got some more followers this way. So I'm hoping to keep it up throughout December. (And really its a lot easier to keep up with if I stop putting so much pressure on myself to write the perfect caption)

And now on to December!

I've got a full project list for December, with plenty of holiday projects scheduled. (See I'm learning!). Here's a quick look at what's coming up



So I think its going to be a pretty exciting month. And I really hope I don't overwork myself with all those projects!

And more than that, I'm hoping to make some changes around the blog. (Make it look a little less homey and a little more professional!)

So I've got a lot of work to do! (And I'm going to get to it!)

Comments