Toaster Hacks

I'm back again with another quick tip. This time its in the form of two toaster hacks

Toaster Hack #1

Making Grilled Cheese in the Toaster

'

I've tested this hack many a times and I love it. Here are a couple of quick tips to get the best grilled cheese:

1. If you put cheese on only one side make sure its on the top slice of bread 

I actually haven't tried it with cheese on both sides, but I would watch the bottom cheese slice if you do; depending on your toaster it may go shooting out of there

2. Figure out which side cooks on its side better. 

If I turn my toaster so the lever is facing the left it tends to burn the bread very quickly, but if I turn it so the lever is facing the right, it cooks a perfect grilled cheese.

Toaster Hack #2

Creating the perfect toasted bread for Sandwiches


I love this toaster hack and use it all the time (especially for my tomato sandwiches!). The only advice I have is turn down your toaster setting down slightly to get the best results. 

Comments