Proper Peanut Butter Storage

On my many adventures looking through Pinterest, I stumble across many Life Hacks and just other useful tips. Mostly these are great ideas, but not really enough to make a full post on. So I decided to make Thursday my Quick Tip day. Where I can write a brief overview on some of the tips I've stumbled across and investigate if they really work or not.


Quick Tip:

Store Natural Peanut Butter upside down to eliminate the need to stir (and to make it easier to get the bottom bit of peanut butter out).

(You can read all about it here: The Bold Abode)

The Test:

Flip peanut butter over and see if it works all the through using it.


(Yes, its that easy)

Results:

Does It Work?

I was a little skeptical at first, but I figured it wasn't going to hurt anything to try. And well I was absolutely thrilled with the results. While the natural no-stir peanut butter doesn't collect oil on top, it the peanut butter gets hard to spread the closer you get to the bottom. And by simply turning the jar over it makes it easy to spread from the top of the jar to the bottom.

So if you use any kind of natural peanut butter (or just are scarred to buy it because of the stirring), this is the best way to store it!

Comments