Monday Free Write

I'm going to keep things short and sweet tonight. Mainly because I have no idea what 'to write about, but also because its late and I really need to get to bed. So here we go...

There are not enough words to express how good it feels to start crafting again. I got so busy over those two weeks, that I just didn't have time to find a project I liked let alone start one. And it wasn't a terrible two weeks, but I hate how that slothly feeling takes over so quickly. And it makes it that much harder to get back to doing anything.

So I'm happy to be back to crafting and back to be looking for new crafts.

And I'm also happy to be posting again! 

(And I'm also happy to be posting again! And I think I might be on the right track with the past couple of blog posts. I'm starting to write the backstory to how I ended up with the project I did. Which apparently is necessary on ever other blog I read. I guess its good because then you get to know me and my thought process I little more. So here's to more of that too!)

Comments