Monday Free Write

And here we are in 2017!

To kick off 2017 I thought I would share my new year's resolution:


I actually started this resolution somewhere in the middle of 2016. (That was when I decided to stop being afraid of breaking all my expensive machinery and to start actually learning how to use it properly!)

And if I could add to this list, it would be to actually learn how to take care of my finances! (I'm a spender and not a saver! Its terrible! So with my 30th birthday looming, I really need to learn to be better with my finances and start saving for retirement and start paying down all my debt!)

So this year along with setting up my new planner (I found this really nice one at Target that took care of all my bullet points I wanted from my bullet journal. So yes I'm back to a planner for 2017), I decided to get a blank notebook so I can track my spending in it.


I spent a little bit of last night setting both of them up! So they should be ready for the new year!

and now for the not so pleasant news...


You know what the worst part of taking two weeks off from blogging? I also took about two weeks off from crafting too! So as much as I would like to just jump right back into blogging this week, I have nothing to blog about! The very worst part is that I forgot to take care of my January post list! 

So I think January is going to be a little light on the project side (I still have to do actually restaurant training after all this book training to do!) and hopefully heavy on the blog remodel!

Comments