Monday Free Write

Happy Monday All!

Can't believe we're here again, but here we are! I once again don't really know what to say today. This past month has been an interesting one to say the least. Two of my high school friends have recently stated they are starting blogs and I equally long to do the same and equally get annoyed that they are copying me. (They're not. They don't even know I've been slowly working on my own blog for almost 8 months now). It's just frustrating. 

And as much as I would love to do that same. I'm still at a dead end as to what to call my blog. For a little bit I thought about calling it the Bootstrappers Guide to Crafting, but I'm still not sure if that's under copy write and I really didn't like it well enough to find out. So I did some more thinking and came up with the broke girls guide to crafting but that, like any really good idea, seems to be taken.  So its right back to the drawing board, but atleast I have an idea of where I want the name to go. I just have to figure out what I like and what hasn't all ready been taken.

And then I have to start making this blog thing happen.
Until then
-Jenn

Comments