Monday Free Write

Ah another Monday is here! And well I've been working on this blog for probably about 8 months now and I think I'm finally starting to find my grove. So now that the dreaded crib bumper is finally complete and I have free time on my hands, I'm going to start making changes to the blog. 


First is to go back through\previous blog posts, perfect them and then start posting them on Pinterest. I see all this potential and I'm happy that anybody drops by at the amount of advertising I do for it, but if I really want to succeed, I'm going to have to start doing some leg work around here and start doing my part, too.

Second I'm going to start turning this blog in a real working website. I have an idea in my head of what I want this place to look like. Now is the time to start making that into a reality.

And of course I'm slowly starting to fill my post schedule for June. So expect big things coming soon! 

Comments