Monday Free Write

I said free write right? So I can write whatever I want, right? Well earlier today I sewed on the last letter of Lion's crib bumper. So now all I have to do is sew the sides together and then do a little embellishment around the edges; add some ribbon ties and it will be done!

I've been working on and off on this stupid thing for so long that it just feels amazing to finally be able to see the end of it. And really all I want to do is just work on it, but that's easier said than done with Blue and Lion always there to help me. (Which they are no help and only seem to make things more difficult). So I have to wait and practice patience. The same thing that I'm always trying to get Blue to do.

I just really can't wait to have this thing done so I have more time to devote to this blog and start getting this thing really going. Especially now that I finally have a little bit of rhythm going with this blog. Having more time for it can only help take it from the little engine that could to a real functioning blog! 

Yes!Yes!Yes! Things are about to get sweet! Just wait and see!

Comments