Monday Free Write

Happy Monday All!

I think I'm finally getting this whole blogging thing down. I know I still have a long way to go until I actually get it running like a real blog, but I'm happy with the progress that I'm making. The funny thing is the more I write about, the more I want to research and the more projects I find myself planning. And really I feel myself becoming a better mom as I start to think of crafts the Blu and eventually Lyon and I can work on together. I just wish I had more time to actually work on that, but I guess I'll get there.

Anyway this week I've been working hard on Lyon's crib bumper, finally finishing up my planner (so expect an updated post soon!), working on a Blog planner and doing a little more organizing on for my desk. And really I'll be doing the same this upcoming week. 

So here's to only getting better!


Comments