Monday Free Write

So another week has come and gone. And I finally got a really post out! After I finally posted it (and then nit picked it throughout the weekend), I realized that this blog stuff is really hard work and that I really need to start taking time out of my schedule to work on it. (Whether Mike likes it or not). Because really that planner post is all right, but had I planned it out and started working on it for a while longer, it would have been really great. This is why, I've bought a bigger binder, so I can start planning out all my blog posts and projects that I would like to post about. So hopefully if I plan everything out and take the time to really hone in on what I want to talk about I think I might start to have something here.

The rest of the week I've just been getting back to work on Lyon's crib bumper. I seem to making some good progress on it and hopefully I'll have it together by the time he's 7 months old... probably closer to 8 though...

And to keep with my organization theme I've been looking at different ideas to help organize a craft area. So if not for nothing this week should have something interesting to write about!

Comments