Monday Free Write

So I didn't make it in time for Christmas with my play Christmas tree project. And I guess all is well with that. I had to work late on Wednesday and I guess I figured it was too late in the season for anybody else to start working on their own play Christmas tree. Which is fine it gives me 11 months to perfect the post about it.

Anyway now that that project is finally complete, I'm back to working on Lyon's crib bumper and the start of Blu's art area. So hopefully I'll get a post about either one of those this week.

And for me personally I'll be setting up my 2016 planning binder and my blog planning binder this week, so hopefully starting in January I can start posting regularly and start getting the blog exciting!

So here's to a great end to 2015 and an even better start to 2016!


Comments