Monday Free Write

Ugh... well I tried to write on Wednesday night, but I just had the worst case of writers block (and even now I can't figure out the words I want to use for that post). So I'm thinking that on this upcoming Wednesday I can just relax a little and write about this really cute Christmas tree I ended up making. It really is adorable and by Wednesday I should have the first round of ornaments ready to put up.

Other than that I've just been planning for the new year, when maybe I won't be so busy and can finally give this blog a little more loving. And just some plans I have to get it moving onward and upward But that's going to take some time and some energy that I unfortunately don't have. 

Anyway this week I hope to get posted my Play Christmas Tree project and hopefully get working on a write up for the start of the boys art/ mess area.

Comments