Monday Free Write

Well another week come and gone... and still have yet to fully plot out my projects I've got on the works. And well by now I've got a few going on at the same time. I swear I'm either working on three projects at once or none at all.

So I'm in the final stages of my felt Christmas tree project. I'm just making some ornaments to hang on the tree. Which actually is more tedious than anything else as I'm learning hand stitching techniques as I go along. So hopefully I'll have those ready for Christmas.

I've finally started to get around to putting together this little wooden table I bought from Ikea for Blu and Lyon. That way I can make that the base for my art/ make a mess area for the two boys.

And finally I've still got the crib bumper that I'm working slowly on.

So hopefully I won't try cutting off my hand again on Wednesday and at least complete a write up about one of those projects... probably the crib bumper...

Comments