Monday Free Write

Happy Monday All!
I realized this Wednesday that even as I had some words flowing for my Children's play Christmas write up, that I really can't wait for Christmas to get here (and the new year really!). After Christmas I plan to get a mini Binder and fill it with blog planning pages, so that I can try to work on write ups during the week and weeks leading up to a post and that way I don't keep promising you something that doesn't happen.

Anyway other than that, I have been furiously working on my Christmas tree. Ornaments are finished, I'm just waiting for FedEx to deliver my package of velcro backing so that we have an effective way of attaching them to the tree. And I've been working some woodland creatures to live on it during the off season because this thing is going to be impossible to pack.

And I've also finally finished Blu's table and chair set. That is going to be the start of his art area/ make a mess area. So that maybe I can distract him a little during the day and I can get a little work done.

And once I've finished with the tree it'll be back to working on the crib bumper project. Things never truly stop at my house!

And in case I don't write until after Christmas, I wish everyone reading this a Happy and safe Holiday weekend! And thank you for you're continued support!

Comments