Monday Free Write

Another week down, and at least progress has been made. I did it! I finally did it! Just a quick post about my next project I'll be working on once I finally finish the crib bumper

I have decided though that once I finish this side of the bumper, I'm going to put it on hold so I can get rid of a couple of quick projects off my to do list. I've found a project for a foam arm holder for the car seat because as Lyon quickly approaches his fourth month and four month check up, he's only getting heavier and the car seat doesn't help much.

The second is a felt Christmas tree from Joann Fabrics. Which I think is brilliant in a household with two small children. Especially with Blu who will be 2 and a half this Christmas and still can't be trusted around a real tree or with real ornaments. And I just think it will be a nice project to kick off the holiday season.

And once I do that I'll probably work on a couple more holiday projects before returning to the crib bumper.

So until next week its sew sew sew for me!

Comments