Monday Free Write

Yes I know I missed last week, but the Patriots played last week. And well I meant to write it on Sunday but I decided to sleep instead. 

Perhaps that's the problem I'm having with this blog. Everything else seems to be more important than this. So here we are a month into my blog and I think I've finally diagnosed the main problem. So now maybe from here on out I'll give up my working on projects on Wednesday nights and start posting some posts about them. (And quite frankly the holiday season is brimming with projects, so in theory there should be plenty for me to write about) That could work  and then maybe I might actually slowly start having a following.

Well it definitely could work. All right now for a recap in my projects, I've got the base of my felt Christmas tree made and I've slowly began to cover it in green felt leaves. I just need to get a little more stuffing so I can close the hole in the top and some more green felt to make more leaves to cover it with.

And as for Lyon's crib bumper, I've finished the two short sides and sewed two panels together to create the fabric panels for the long sides. Now I just have to sew on all the letters. Too bad it seems a lot easier than it actually is. But I'm bound and determined to have this thing finished shortly after we move Lyon to his crib.

Comments