Monday Free Write

Another Monday comes and still not content in the blog. Which is probably why there aren't any followers. My main problem is that I know this damn crib bumper is going to take forever, so I'm putting all my time into it instead of finishing up posts for this blog.
Beyond that I'm also having trouble breaking away from my boyfriend to have time to blog. He feels all he does is watch the kids, so when I'm awake and at home its my turn to watch them. Its certainly a real frustrating thing, when all I'm asking for is an hour every other day. Not all day. I think maybe if I expressed it that way he might consider it. Doubtful, but still just maybe it might work. And then maybe I can get this blog truly up and running besides Monday posts trying to explain why I still don't have anything finished for it yet.
So say a little prayer that I can find time to get something posted this week!

Comments