Monday Free Write

It may not look like it but I really am trying. I just tend to over think things a lot and I want this to be perfect. So even though I don't post ever week like I have planned, I am often thinking about how I want posts to appear. I just wish it showed more, but I think the more comfortable I get with posting and finding my voice in this process, I think it will.

With that being said I think I've finally figured out how I want to post all of my desk organization projects. And I'll get started on that as soon as I'm done posting this! Unfortunately I'm still working on getting it completely organized, but it's at least started.

As for the rest of my projects, I'm still working hard on them. Still nowhere near the end of my crib bumper project... but I'll get there I just have to keep sewing.. just keep sewing!

Comments