Monday Free Write

Hello All!
When I had the time to keep up a writing journal, Sundays used to be my day for free writing. And I really enjoyed just having a day to just write whatever I feel like writing, so I thought I would bring it over to this blog. Except maybe it won't be a complete free write, instead just a look back on the week and a look forward on things to come. So without further ado, here is the first Monday Free Write...

So I know I haven't made any actual blog posts, but I am in the planning stages of the first one. I have been using all my little free time over the past few weeks working on a crib bumper for my second son Lyon. And well there's still probably a good month or two more work to go into it before its finally finished, but its getting there. And from all the leftover fabric, I have plans to make many more projects. So expect blog posts on all of those projects.

And because I either work on multiple projects at once or none at all. I also have in the works wall art for Lyon's side of the boys room. Which I'm half way through, I just have to find the perfect quote for him. (And well, nothing just seems right or good enough for my little boy, typical mother I know).

So please stick around over the course of a month or so, I'll hopefully have this place fully up and running!

Comments