Monday Free Write

Happy Monday All!

Apparently I missed the memo and instead of telling you my resolutions for 2017, I instead was supposed to pick a word to inspire me for the next year!

So here we go...

Photo from Kenspeckle Letterpress

All right, I just learned that word and thought it would be fun throw it in there...
(But it actually is a really useful word for my life... if it wasn't so strange and funny sounding that is)

Actually my one word is:

photo from Penned By Bren

2017 is the year that I turn 30, Mike turns 40, Blue starts preschool in the fall, and Lyon will finally get to experience what life is like as an only child. I will also be switching to a new restaurant by the end of the month. So overall as a family we'll be having a lot of adventures

And the blog itself is in for an adventure over the next 12 months. Things are already starting to change and I'm hoping to get things up and fully running by March. (I want to say February, but I have another round of training coming soon, so I think March is the safe bet) And then after that... well I'm not quite sure. I guess its all about spreading the word. And making sure that I keep doing what I'm doing. (and eventually it will catch on right? I guess I shouldn't focus on that and instead just enjoy having an outlet to share all my new discoveries.)

Yes 2017 will be the year of Adventures for us at the Lietz household!

Comments